Re: Tool Source Request-flexible cable for buffer

To: dconnitt@fuse.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tool Source Request-flexible cable for buffer
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 12:25:14 EDT
Dave....try Eastwood Co. Their latest catalog lists one that works with an
1/2 hp, 3600 rpm motor. Kind of expensive to me...$179. They also offer a
flexible cable that works with a hand held drill...as a kit that includes a
drill mount (mount to work bench etc) and the 52" cable for $60. Click on the
following link....or go to eastwoodcompany.com
 <A HREF="http://www.eastwoodco.com/cgi-bin/sgin0101.exe";>Product Inquiry "The
Eastwood Company - From Old to New is how we help you!"</A>

Hope this is of some help...I am sure there must be other companies that
offer similar.

Larry M
TR250