Re: Time the great leveler

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Time the great leveler
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 15:16:55 -0700 (PDT)
> Cute story, but I'm still in shock that the Ferrari driver waved. As
> souvenir of the delusions of grandeur held by my Spitfire's previous owner,
> I have tacked up on my garage wall the "Ferrari" sticker he so lovingly
> placed on the air filter cover..  >

Careful there, bucko. There's at least one person on this list that owns
both British tin and Prancing Horse tin and does his own work.

Note that the "gorgeous yellow Ferrari" mentioned did not indicate
the age of the car. It could have been as old as the TR.

Those stereotypes will get you every time,
chris