Looking for TR6 frame

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for TR6 frame
From: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:39:09 -0400
Well, CF28217UO is almost completely disassembled.  Only the diff and
fully stripped body are left on the frame.  My current thinking is that
since the frame has already been hit hard on the front right (and
repaired pretty obviously and badly) and it's now been hit again (due to
my adventure with a tree last year), maybe it's a good idea to look for
a straight(er) frame and start the rebuild onto that one instead of
trying to get mine straightened and repaired properly.

Anyone know of a good frame in the Ottawa area?  I've located one for
$400CND but will need some patching on its underside, but it's straight.

John?  You've got the local knowledge, know of any for sale?  How about
that GT6 I put an order in for last meeting?

Rob Christopher
74.5 TR6   CF28217UO
Ottawa, ON