Re: Bizarre Boston Triumph Moment

To: "Freeman, Noah" <Noah.Freeman@Bain.com>
Subject: Re: Bizarre Boston Triumph Moment
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 08:58:39 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
When driving my TR3, I always get that from school kids, but I also
always get smiles from young women. Needless to say, my wife has noticed
this, and even gotten comments from some of our childen's young mothers
about "How romantic it must be" to be taken out to dinner or even just
shopping in the "quaint and exotic little car". It's a good thing she
trusts me. :-)

.

--
George Richardson