Heralds in Viet Nam?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heralds in Viet Nam?
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:08:27 -0400
Just something interesting I noticed on the History Channel last night... I
was flipping through and they had a documentary on the Viet Nam War,
specifically the assault on the American Embassy in Saigon, I think(I didn't
catch exactly) during the 1968 Tet Offensive, and in one wide shot of the
building, I saw a familiar little white convertible go zipping by- I am almost
certain it was a Herald! It certainly looked to be one, but the picture was
just a hair fuzzy, and they only showed it once.

Scott