Spark plugs for TR3 and relatives

To: jgoulet@finning.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spark plugs for TR3 and relatives
From: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:48:31 -0400
Jerry,

Based on advice from several LBC owners I went looking for the
Bosch platinum plugs.

Went to several car parts stores and they did not carry the plugs.
Did not even have an entry in the computer for them.  Had to look
up the number in the book.  Got so that I have the number, 4232,
memorized.

Wednesday I received the TRA newsletter.  Inside was an article
by Ken Gillanders about spark plugs for the TR3 engine.  Top of the
list is the Bosch platinum.  Funny thing is he lists a different part
number, WR7BP.

Called my local parts center and they didn't have either number in
stock.  4232 was not in their computer, but WR7BP had stock at
another store.  After a store to store transfer I picked up a set of
WR7BP this morning.  Really strange thing, The package has a
BIG 4232 on it and in small print WR7BP.

Looking forward to using them this summer.

Roger

Roger Colson
57 TR3  TS21383L  "Bettie"
sassamon@mediaone.net