RE: Operation: TR4 Crank Bolt/Elec.Fan MOD / Our Technical minds need t

To: "'Randall Young'" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'staffel@home.com'" <staffel@home.com>
Subject: RE: Operation: TR4 Crank Bolt/Elec.Fan MOD / Our Technical minds need to know!
From: "Taffel, Sherman" <STaffel@bcps.k12.md.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:43:36 -0500
Randall:
This kind of camaraderie and professionalism 'above and beyond the call of
TR duty' is what makes this list and our afflictions so enjoyable & most
wonderful!

 There is nothing worse than starting a 'task' and finding out mid-way
through that one has 'overlooked' or 'not thought of' some technical aspect
which is critical to the success of the 'operation. I know now that I can
continue to enjoy the TR, and when weather permits the 'operation' having
thanks to you and others obtained the parts I need in advance- it will be a
pure joy- and my success will also be the success of ALL those who have
contributed to the 'event', in this case Greg, Carl S.,Brian, Michael, Steve
N., Sumner, and yourself!

Thanks and TRIUMPHANT Triumph-ing!

Sherman