Re: FIRST DRIVE - TR3A

To: jgoulet@finning.ca
Subject: Re: FIRST DRIVE - TR3A
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 20:53:23 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jerry,
Congratulations on your first drive in the TR. Its a great feeling!
The O/D kicks in "right now" when it is normal, don't back off the throttle
it's supposed to shift under a load.
There are some very small screws in ths side of the steering wheel which
should hold the center horn and turn signal they are probably gone or worn
out.
Welcome to the land of big shouldered drivers -they all steer hard! I'm
seriously considering converting my '60 TR3A to a TR4 rack & Pinion.
The L stands for left hand drive and the O stands for O/D
Best of luck and don't get pneumonia!
Doug Ross
Rosebud Racecar

///