Re: TR4 rear springs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 rear springs
From: "Dan R." <tr4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 19:01:11 -0000 FILETIME=[AE54BF40:01C0895C]
Irv,

Thanks for the suggestion, however it can only go in one position.  There
are tabs where the rear meets the springs that prevent you from moving from
side to side. You would have to be able to move the springs themselves to
move the rear and I don't see anyway of doing that.

I was going to switch sides with the springs to see if that helped.