bead blast cabinet

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: bead blast cabinet
From: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 17:06:47 -0600 (CST)
Another option is a company called T.I.P......(think thats an acronym for
something.  They seem to specialize in blasting stuff, have a catalogue and
can sell you humongous outfits if you want!!  They also have more reasonable
styles for the home hobbiest.

What I bought was their plans for a home made wooden cabinet.......then you
can buy a kit with the window, gloves ect.  (I already had a gun and hose
from a cheap sears blaster)  I think the cabinet was made with one sheet of
3/4 inch plywood if i remember right...... I love my cabinet and its big
enuf to easily do tr wheels.  Seems to me it might be 4 foot long.  Just an

thier web site is <http://www.tptools.com>
                Gary, Frances Nafziger
                Box 25
                Wellman, Iowa