TR-6 Gold and Silver Cad Questions...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Gold and Silver Cad Questions...
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:33:02 -0500
Hello to all,

In the final stages of refurbing this thing and I am down to painting
(no, not cadding) the final parts.  I know that the door plates, door
strikers, hood latch and fuel pump cover were Gold Cad.  But, what was
silver cad?  What colors were the hood catch (on the body), the dip
stick, the trunck latches and locks,  and the trunk prop rod?  Did I miss
anything?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!