road trips

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: road trips
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:04:17 -0500
Listers, with this post about MPG it brings a very good question to my mind
even though it has no mechanical value, when traveling on the open road for
long distances (over 100 miles 1 way) I always have my top up, not just for
the noise, but, with the top down the wind just beats me to death, a very
tiring experience at the end of a long drive, also my doctor advises that
never travel in a open car without ear plugs, very bad for your ear drums
and your hearing in the future, any comments on this from the list, just
thinking out loud I guess.   "FT"