RE: Is Triumph coming Back???

To: "'David Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: RE: Is Triumph coming Back???
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:19:50 -0500
Cc: "''Spitfires@autox.team.net' '" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, "''Triumphs@autox.team.net' '" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Actually costs last I checked, and its been a while were about $350, but add
to that all the other fees and not including time or lawyer expenses and you
are talking over a thousand.  Enough to keep from doing becuase of boredom.
And I do not believe that BMW would be doing as well as it is, if it did not
a a form of logic driving it.  The guys in stuttgart aren't idiots.

I for one look forward to Triumph comeback, if it happens.

Patrick