DANMAS Manual

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: DANMAS Manual
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:29:08 -0500
Just got the Feb-Mar issue of British Car magazine. In their Book Shelf
section, an article called "Home-Grown Technical Manuals" has a nice plug
for Dan Master's TR250/6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook - even a picture of
it's cover. Gary Anderson's closing comment is ..."If you own a TR250 or TR6
and have even a single screwdriver in your glove box, you need this book."

As long as I'm plugging Dan's book - and to avoid clogging the list with all
the requests on how to get one :^) - I might as well refresh everyone's
memory...

DMP Publishing
PO Box 6430
Maryville, TN 37802-6430
USA

$30 (includes US postage)

No financial interest (already bought mine), but it IS a good manual. Also,
I thought Dan deserved a pat on the back for scoring a several paragraph
endorsement from Mr. Anderson! Nice job, Dan!

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
(That's right, I don't even own a TR6, but I bought Dan's book!)