Re: Front calipers -- stuck

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>, <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front calipers -- stuck
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 17:55:21 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: LaJoMor@aol.com <LaJoMor@aol.com>
To: bradlnss@lightspeed.net <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>;
triumphs@autox.team.net <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, January 01, 2001 11:32 AM

>Brad...I learned of this "Wonder Stuff" from the list and in particular
Eric
>Conrad. It does indeed beat everything else described as "penetrating
fluid".
>I purchased my can (aerosol) at Pep Boys....seems like it was $2-3 a can.
>Larry

PB Blaster is generally considered second only to Kroil.  I have used PB
Blaster and it works well.  It is stocked at NAPA stores as well.

Kroil is supposed to be the king of penetrating materials.  I have not tried
it because I didn't want to go to the hassle of ordering it from the
manufacturer, Kano Labs.  If you do, here is the address:

Kano Labs
1000 So Thompson Ln
Nashville TN 37211

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.