judson

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: judson
From: LBPB1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:18:03 EST
Hi list,
    In keeping with one of my new year resolutions I am cleaning out the
downstairs storage area of all (well most) of my unneeded car stuff. I Think
I have a home for most of it but there are a few items that must go. One of
these is a judson supercharger. It came off a migit motor years ago and I
just dont think I will ever have a use for it. Its not complete, but it has
both manifolds, the carb (an old holly) and two pullys mounted on the front.
It spins but would need to be reworked. I dont know what it might be worth.
Does anyone out there have any thoughts or interest in this thing? Thanks in
advance.

PLB3