Re: TR6 Alternator Conversion

To: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Alternator Conversion
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:12:23 -0500
Kelly:

I went through this. The first one from Parts America had no pulley. Got
lucky with the NAPA part- they include the pulley. I kept the pulley-less
one as a spare!
BTW you might want to get a new fan belt that's 1-2 inches longer. Makes it
much easier to install. Worth the effort- I can now put on the high beams
and not lose power to the ignition coil!

Paul Burr