Tires for my 1976 TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tires for my 1976 TR6
From: ConwayNYC@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:58:22 EST
Can anyone give me some advice?
I need to put some new rubber on the car. Right now I have the redlines that
came with the TR6 when I bought it 3 years ago. I have been advised to go
with 185-7015's, 190-7015's, or 195-7015's (the choice I was looking at). The
tire guys suggest 205-7015's as they are readily available, and I read in VTR
the way to go is 215-7015's.
It's a far bit of $$$, so I thought I would check with the members first. Any
thoughts would be great -- size and make. The car is in NYC, a daily driver.
I make frequent trips to the Washington, DC area, but want the car to handle
nicely for the weekend trips when I take them.
Thanks
Jeremy Conway
conwaynyc@aol.com