Re: Event info

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Kevin Andrews" <kevina@centernet.net>
Subject: Re: Event info
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:18:05 -0700
Kevin,

Sounds like it might be a good time, but for the life of me I couldn't find
out what State, or what City the event is in.  I looked all through the
website and couldn't find it.

Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't know this (and I'm guessing it's in the
Carolina's somewhere since your club is Triumphs of the Carolinas) but where
exactly is the Gathering is going to be held?

Thanks
Bud