Re: It's ugly here now

To: " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: It's ugly here now
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 00 14:06:37 -0800
>>  >  We just received our first snow storm here & with 8" on the ground and
>>>  a possible 8" more promised I think the TR will remain in the garage for
>>>  a while.

>>Rats!

>>I just got out of the garage and there's 3 inches of snow that weren't there
>>and hour ago. So much for a test drive of the PCV system on my Weberized
>>TR6.

>Brrrr only 50 degrees and bright sun here, guess I will leave Casper
>in the garage, would not want to get sunburned...<G>

Well here at the North end of Monterey bay it is hitting the high sixties
and my TR3 has been out on a top down mountain crise today.

Life's hard  8*)

TeriAnn Wakeman               Marigold Ltd.
Santa Cruz, California        Web design, site updating, testing
webmaster@overlander.net      search engine optimization, graphics
                              and more

http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html