Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] RE: philosophy (virus warning)

To: millerb@netusa1.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, pbowen@intellinetics.com
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] RE: philosophy (virus warning)
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:08:47 EST
In a message dated 12/28/00 12:30:16 PM EDT, millerb@netusa1.net writes:

> He's sending an embedded HTML virus in his messages to the
>  spitfire-enthusiast email group, not the team.net server.  the egroups
lists
>  (that many of us are also on) allows HTML.  (and attachments)

Not to unduly belabor the point, but:

a. I got a personal copy of the original message from Ken, and there was no
problem with it.

b. I think eGroups lists can be set up so as to block attachments as well.
It's something the list owner/moderator should look into. Bill Davies did it
on the Triumph_Herald list.

--Andy Mace