Re: philosphy (virus warning)

To: Bernd Ingelfinger <bernd@triumphtr.de>
Subject: Re: philosphy (virus warning)
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 07:28:59 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bernd :

If there was a virus attached to Ken's message, it did not go out to the
list.  This is because the list server strips all attachments (and HTML,
Direct-X, etc.), making it impossible to transmit a virus through the
list.

Of course, it's possible there's a virus attached to his off-list
messages, but I haven't seen any signs of it.

Randall