The TR6 and Factory Air

To: "David Rogers" <dnja.rogers@bigpond.com.au>
Subject: The TR6 and Factory Air
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 10:17:56 -0500
Cc: "Triumph Digest List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "David Rogers"
>    If I offended anyone with my somewhat satirical remark about creature
comforts and air conditioning in the TR6, then I most humbly apologise.
>From
the remarks my little bit generated, I obviously got a few members off side
and that was never my intention. I guess it comes down to terminology and
definitions, which seemed to have changed over the years. This is perhaps
yet another example of Australians and Americans being "separated by a
common language"!!! At least our admiration for the Triumph marque isn't
affected.
 <

Being one of the respondents to Dave's remark I appologize for over
reacting to his light hearted comment.  I took the opportunity to bring to
light Dennis' racing exploits and in the process stepped on Dave's toes for
which I am sorry.

Still, my understanding of "factory air" is the same as Dave's and can only
interpret the reference int he add as meaning "factory sanctioned dealer
addition."

Nonetheless, it is time to move onward.

Vegimite sandwich anyone?

Dave Massey