Thanks (was Should I get this TR6?)

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks (was Should I get this TR6?)
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:05:17 -0500
I appreciate all the support and info on my TR6 purchase query. The
overwhelming majority proclaimed "go for it," and if my offer is accepted, I
probably will. The gentleman who is selling the cars is out of town for the
holiday, so I should know sometime early next week. Thanks and have a happy
holiday!

Craig
'71 MGB
'72 TR6 ???