Re: dipper switch bracket

Subject: Re: dipper switch bracket
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:11:12 -0500
I believe Randall and I are looking at the same parts book, since
he is correct with reference to the "*". It also states, though that
when there is no Commission Number in columns e, g or j, parts are
used on both TR2 and TR3 models.  For the Dipper Switch Bracket,
there are no commission numbers listed in these columns. The way I
read this, but could be wrong, is that they can be used on either.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
'59 TR3