Re: Wifes and spare parts. (was should I get this TR6)

To: "KTnKT" <ktnkt@cape.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wifes and spare parts. (was should I get this TR6)
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 09:59:45 -0500
As far as wives and used auto parts go, that will have to
> be on a separate post when I have more time. Suffice it to say the
> cellar is "interesting" at this time, and the addition to the shed was
> probably something I would have done anyways.
>    Good Luck, and happy motoring !
> Kevin D. Thompson
> 76 TR6 CF55588U and O, too
> Cape Cod British Car Club

Kevin and others:

I always find it interesting that wives (mine included) get P.O.'d about the
spare parts from hubby's hobby. Through some superhuman effort, I've managed
to confine everything of mine to the inside of the garage.
The rest of the house? As they say in NYC "Fugetta bought it!"
Our bedroom? I get a 8" slice of a 8' long closet. She has clothes in there
from when were dating 17 years ago. Not that she'll fit into them now, but I
guess she has to be prepared just in case .
 The dressers? I get one drawer out of 2 cabinets. Book shelf? I get one
shelf out of 20, the rest are covered with cookbooks!
And on and on. The next time the Mrs. give you grief about your spares, grab
a pad and do a quick his vs. hers space inventory. I'll bet dollars to
donuts that she's got 50% more crap stuffed away than you do!
And don't get me started on the kids junk!

Paul
Bookshelves? I get one shelf out of 20, the rest are fileed