Re: GT6

To: rgreene@whoi.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT6
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 23:39:02 EST
In a message dated 12/15/00 9:13:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rgreene@whoi.edu writes:

<< I got a line on a GT6. I plan to go this weekend to view/purchase.  >>

Be careful Bob - you are standing on the edge of a slippery slope.
About 3 years ago, after over 20 years of owning TR6s, I brought
home my first GT6 - I  now have 3 of them and ...well ...large parts of
several others.  It will happen this way: you will like the car. You will
then begin the quest for a better frame, a better body shell, and then
the never ending quest for the perfect bonnett will begin. People who
know of your interest will find and bring to your attention a whole host of
opportunities for accumulation - this will be facilitated by the fact that
the GT6 is (IMHO) the most underappreciated Triumph and therefore
usually the most affordable.
Good Luck
Jack Mc