Re: Manifold coating, vendor recomendation

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, <MOWOGMAN@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Manifold coating, vendor recomendation
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:10:41 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <flaedersaft@juno.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <rstirb@ispchannel.com>, "[unknown]" <econrad@teal.csn.net>, "[unknown]" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>
> Oh, yeah, I forgot,  ask Fred Thomas about the new high temp powder
coating
> systems.  Uses the same applicator and heat curing but is good to 1,000
> degrees or something like that.
>
> Dave

Dave, silicone silver is the hi-temp manifold powder, tested and approved to
1400 degrees, also comes in flat black, a little pricey at the moment
compared to the other colors available, about 8.00 per pound, still thats
less than 9.99 for 8oz from some retailers, if enough of you guys want some,
let me know how many, I will reorder, only comes in 55 lb. containers so I
need quite a few hobbiest to help with a order that pricey. "FT"