TR7 BFH#37

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7 BFH#37
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 09:08:08 EST
Well, now I've seen everything with my TR7.  I have this great
Kimberly-Clarke Evolution 3 car cover, which is probably worth more than my
non-running Triumph at this point.  This morning I discovered that either
birds or squirrels, or some other critters, have ripped out huge holes in the
cover, probably to carry back to their nests as holiday presents for their
families.

Well, the stuff does keep the car dry, and it is getting cold around here.  I
better get an award from the Sierra Club for this...

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 Convertible
Chapel Hill, NC