Leaver Shock Oil

Subject: Leaver Shock Oil
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:40:48 -0500
I know we've discussed this many times but I was unable to
find much discussion on ListQuest (must be using the wrong words
for my search).

Anyway, what is the general opinion(s) on the oil to use in the
rear Armstrong lever shocks for the TR3A? I used an oil
stabilizer for my TR6 based on the recommendation of a local
Triumph mechanic who has tons of experience. I have been satisfied
with the results with the 6 but not sure this is the way I what
to go with the 3 since it provides a stiff travel of the arm.

A final tally will be offered to the list (please, no calls for
recounts).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6