RE:Haynes TR2/3/4/4A Manual

To: "'sanborn@net1plus.com'" <sanborn@net1plus.com>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Haynes TR2/3/4/4A Manual
From: "Evans, Mark" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 08:13:09 -0600
Brian and List,

I have contacted Haynes via the sales@haynes.co.uk e-mail address twice trying
to get this manual. I never receive a reply but, in about 6 weeks, I receive a
Haynes catalog that does not include the TR2/3/4/4A manual. I'm very specific in
my e-mail about wanting this particular manual.

Is there some secret to getting their attention?

Seeing new and used copies of this manual on e-bay for >$50 has been
discouraging. When I saw it in the TRF Christmas catalog for 24.95, I went nuts
and told my wife "I want it for Christmas -- order it quickly because they won't
last!". She did -- they had one left on the shelf when she called at about
9:00am 12/5. Will I get it? I doubt it - it just seemed too good to be true.

Mark A. Evans

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO
1973 Spitfire 1500 FM1698 UO (For Sale)
markaevans@mindspring.com