'69 Spit - Radiator removal

To: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: '69 Spit - Radiator removal
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:19:46 -0500
Cc: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "Stephane St-Amant"

I want to take the radiator from the Spit to a rad shop to have it cleaned
(and maybe recored if necessary).  I want to take it out now (while it's
not
too cold in the barn) but I probably won't put it back in the car before
spring (4-5 months from now).

Anybody sees a problem with me leaving the engine without coolant (at least
partially) for an extended period of time?  Anything I should do to make
sure
I won't have any bad surprises in the spring?
<

No, not really.  4-5 months is lot so long a time to cause problems and
even that will be mitigated by the colder temperatures.

N'inquiet pas.

Dave