Who's Resto is it anyway?

To: "Triumphs \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's Resto is it anyway?
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 17:03:36 -0500
Listers:
Any one on the list having a car painted at a body shop  in Warwick RI? Near
the Shaws SuperMarket? Nice job so far. The Burgandy metalic paint looks
classy.
But, I'd be mighty P.O.'d at them leaving it out side all weekend, in front
of the building. No fence, no cover, and not a soul in the building.
 There's no top on the car, and it looks like they left lots of boxes of new
parts piled up in passengers footwell. Your windshield frame and new
fiberglass trans. tunnel are hangin' out as well. Lucky for you, I'm not a
thief.
Pau lBurr