Re: BFH 1-34

To: Brits <british-cars@autox.team.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BFH 1-34
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 08:56:45 -0500
  Hey Bruce, you have no idea how valuable your experiences have been to
me. I started  what turned into a complete engine rebuild at about the
same time you started yours. I have learned to hold off doing anything
until I hear from you first through this list. With my automotive
experience, I can assure you that you've saved me countless hours and
unrealized aggravation. I ALMOST put the engine in last week, but just
got through making sure I didn't have the slave cylinder plate even
mounted yet. Thanks.  After each post, while wiping the tears of
laughter from my eyes I pause and think, hey, did I remember to do
that....   : -  )......This has been one of the most enjoyable threads
yet. Just goes to show that the bad experiences help others as much as
the good ones.
   I vote for you as the new poster child for Murphys Law.
   With Best Regards,
                            Kevin D. Thompson
                     76 TR6   step by step-inch by inch