Re: Nathan Aldous OK point taken

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nathan Aldous OK point taken
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:19:39 -0500
This among others is probably the reason he has yet to sell
his GT6.

I realize M.P. may have no other venue to vent his frustrations
with N.A.  But this is not the place.

M.D.P..... don't lower yourself to his level by responding.
Simply ignore them. After all they are simply crying for attention.

I understand your point.... but life has a way of dealing with
the transparencies people try to present.
...all in good time ... all is revealed.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com