Re: list etiquette

To: john__matthews@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: list etiquette
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:14:25 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 11/29/2000 1:27:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
john__matthews@hotmail.com writes:

<< Hi All,

 As a long time list member I would like to ask those who continue to post
 and reply to off-topic subjects to please stop.

 We have lost many, many good list members due to this kind of garbage.

 There are many other places to discuss politics, history and other things I
 have had to sift through in the digest lately.

 TAKE IT ELSEWHERE!!!!!

 Regards,

 John Matthews
 '61 Herald
 '63 TR-4

Hi John,

As a l list member who left once because of the incessant technical drivel
about water, fluid, etc,I would like to ask those who continue to post gripes
about off-topic subjects to please stop.

We have lost list members too stupid to push a delete key due to this kind of
garbage. Can no one see the irony of sending a message to the list griping
about off-topic messages on the list?

There are many other places to discuss politics, history and other things but
I enjoy doing so with "friends" who share a similar interest.  An analogy
once made was that the list should be like a party with many conversations
going at once, and just as you might at a party, if you don't like the topic
of a conversation, don't participate.

THIS IS ELSEWHERE!!!!!

Regards,

Robert Houston