Re: Seats TR4a

To: <DShoop7572@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Seats TR4a
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 11:37:55 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
dave ,
you might want to check out a couple of british suppliers.  john skinner:
leather @ 581.00; vinyl @ 241.00 or prestige; leather @389. to 414.00 or
vinyl @ 194.0 to 215.95.  Plus shipping.  another source is newton
commercial.  both skinner & newton are british heritage approved; & of
course the big three
I think your best off ordering from  people who specialize in these cars.
then you know everything is going to fit.

i haven't ordered from either as yet, but have heard good comments about
skinner, i haven't seen any comments on prestige seats but the comments on
their rugs & tops was good.  i am trying to decide on new rugs; i want  a
change from  black.
I installed new foam in my seats last year which required taking them apart.
It really wasn't that big a deal. Directions are in the haynes manual ;or
victoria british has a very good interior guide which is free.
regards
al salvatore