Re: TR3 Rear Fender wanted.. maybe.

To: pleask@mailhost.wlc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 Rear Fender wanted.. maybe.
From: Tr3bob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 07:49:23 EST
Pat
I looked everywhere to find front fenders. The only ones I've found have been
rusted and needed to be repaired in one way or another.....so get out the
welder.
I have 4 front left fenders;  One has been spliced from 2, another needed a
lower patch panel and the last 2 require too much work to put right.
At Carlisle (the huge spring LBC swap meet in Pennsylvania), a Moss
distributor was selling some slightly damaged remanufactured fenders for $195.
You'll probably need to repair whatever you find, so be prepared.....unless
you want to pay $300 or $400 for a new one.
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398L