TR3A Paint job addendum

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3A Paint job addendum
From: "Andrew B. Warren" <abw22@cornell.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 07:55:46 -0500
Thank you, Fred.  I'll definitely give that guy a call.  I was really
looking for a price for a paint job, though.  Maybe a high/low for an
estimate, if you're all willing to give out that information.  I ask a lot
questions privately to people, and I thank everyone for patience with my
naivete.   My dad owned a 66 spitfire for his first car (a hangable offense
in Detroit suburbs back then,) and I'd like to carry on the tradition of
having a British car staining the driveway with oil spots.  In response to
a recent thread, I could be the perfect evidence to prove that Triumph
adoration IS genetic.  As for beautiful British women--LIZ HURLEY!  Case
closed.

Thanks again,

Andy Warren