Re: Amarillo Texas Steakhouse

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Amarillo Texas Steakhouse
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 23:23:14 -0700
Cc: "Taffel, Sherman" <STaffel@bcps.k12.md.us>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David Massey wrote:

> Message text written by "Taffel, Sherman"
> >My TR4, CT40054L, knew that steakhouse well! Several times it ran on fumes
> non-stop from either Oklahoma City or Albuquerque to fill me up as well as
> its tank across the street when gas was 22.9c gallon (1970-71).
> <
>
> I'm still eating off of mine.  (Steak, that is)

It may not have been that way then, but more recently, the deal is not
just the steak... it's the whole meal, with the 72 oz. steak. I actually
know two people from around here who finished the entire meal in the
prescribed hour (one of which, unbelievably, then drank a twelve-pack of
beer in the back seat of the car on the drive home). Some people must
have guts with accordian pleats. <smile>

Cheers.

--

Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM