Dampfree (?) storage

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dampfree (?) storage
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:08:25 -0000
Friends - some feedback if you can.
I've just had an unexpected little surprise of a sum of money hurtling
at me with my name on it. Usually, its going in the other direction!
Among other things, this means that the final expenditure in finishing
'Canley Girl' can proceed rather sooner than I'd dared hope. Part of
this is going to be paint. When its all finished I'd like to ensure as
far as possible that blemishes are kept to a minimum and this could be
a prob with winter storage as I don't have the garage I'd like to
have.
Does anyone have any experience or first-hand knowledge of what are
known in the UK as "Car-Coons?" Basically, its a large inflatable bag
the car sits inside and has a small 12v fan running through a mains
adaptor. Its alleged to be damp proof and keeps the car absolutely dry
with minimal internal humidity.
Jonmac

IN THE SHADOW OF MY FATHER
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook