TR3 supercharger

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 supercharger
From: Dave and Ann Smith <smithd@peak.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 09:31:00 -0800
Mea culpa. I guess senility has struck again. The supercharger is not a
Paxton but is instead a Judson. From the enthusiastic response I got to my
original mail, the Paxton must be a highly desireable item. James
Holekamp's mention of the Judson triggered my feeble brain cells. I have no
idea where I came up with Paxton. Must have read too many sports car
magazines in my distant youth. Thanks to all for your responses.

Dave 61 TR3A