Re: wheel identification

To: <brad.kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: wheel identification
From: "Steven McCutcheon" <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:37:58 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brad:
Not sure on the 14", but I'd suggest Alfa Romeo aftermarket (hence AR -
American Racing usually used ARE for American Racing Equipment).

The 13" looks like optional Fiat X1/9 to me.

Steve Mc

>>> "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com> 11/03/00 06:27PM >>>

Listers,

The TR4A that Susan and I recently purchased came with two
different types of wheels on it.  The first is a 14" wheel and the 2nd is
a 13" wheel.  I've provided links to photos of each of them.

This one has AR for I had assumed were American Racing wheels.
But it has just come to my attention that the AR may not stand for what
I thought it did!
http://www.141.com/triumphs/photos/ar-14-inch-wheel.jpg

This one appears to be a 13" from some kind of Italian car.
http://www.141.com/triumphs/photos/ukn-14-inch-wheel.jpg

Any assistance in identifying these wheels would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks