Re: Who has a good Gauge Rebuilding service?

To: BMack <bmack99@home.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who has a good Gauge Rebuilding service?
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 18:52:49 -0500
I can't remember the name of the place, but I seem to recall a Lister's
recommendation a couple of years ago for a place out west...New Mexico
maybe?. I'm thinking Albuquerque, but really can't recall. About $85 for a
TR3 temp gauge. Needless to say, NFI (who am I kidding, I can't even
remember the NAME!). I'd have searched ListQuest, but...

Anyone recall the name of this company? Or know anything about them?

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O