Herald Coupe

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Herald Coupe
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:29:45 -0500
I just spoke with Scott Harper of Team Triumph in Ohio.
He tells me that he just purchased a very solid 948 Herald Coupe (smooth
roof panels with bonnet handle) I know there was a coupe in Kansas that
was sold last year. Is this the same car or has another one surfaced?
Does anyone know anything about this car?

(This really shows how sick I truly am. I am in the middle of a Jaguar
XKE restoration, and I am all excited about a Herald Coupe. I need
serious mental help)

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC