SE VTR parts auction

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SE VTR parts auction
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:34:43 EDT
 I've been busy in my garage rebuilding and cleaning up parts for the up
coming SE VTR. I plan to bring these to the auction. I'm offering these to
the listers first, with 10% of the proceeds going to the host club Central
Florida Triumph Club regardless if I sell them to listers or attendees. The
items are:

Set of Z/S carbs, rebuilt $150
Set of calipers, rebuilt $100
Differential, used road tested and new main seal $250
Front Spoiler TR-6, used $50
K&N air filters, used but like new $20 (pair)
Circle B head, fresh from the machine shop and ready to bolt on $300
Rear sway bar ADDCO, no hardware $30

 If you plan to attend the SE VTR you can pick up the items there, otherwise
shipping will be extra.
                                      Jody
                            Tallahassee, Fla.