re: Who needed .005 thrust washer?

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Who needed .005 thrust washer?
From: Douglas Shook <shook@usc.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:58:50 -0700
>I found it and can get it in the mail to you tomorrow if you still
>need it.
>Andy

Hi Andy,

That would be me -- thank you very much for following through on
this.  You are a very good man. John Rossi, another very good man
on the list, sent me a set of .005's which should arrive soon.

I just wanted to thank both of you publicly for your willingness
to help, and for your follow-through on this request. It makes a
huge difference when one is waiting on a relatively small item
like this to put your engine back together again, and all the
major suppliers apparently will not re-stock them for several
weeks.

As I said before, you are both very good men -- thank you for
your help.

regards,

doug shook