Re: Scary Brakes , Hydroplaning

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>, "Taffel, Sherman" <STaffel@bcps.k12.md.us>
Subject: Re: Scary Brakes , Hydroplaning
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:01:23 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
At 10:46 AM -0700 9/29/00, Barry Schwartz wrote:
>through deep enough water to soak the brakes, and then tried to stop will
>tell you, GIVE ME DISK'S!!!
>BTDT :-)

Ahmen Barry, I just wish my TR-3 had brakes as good as my Avalon.
There would be no one who could beat me in any sort of road race if
that were the case...:-)

I had the pleasure/good fortune to have one of the first 1957 TR-3
with Disk Brakes in the Mid-South Region of the SCCA, and won my
class in every race entered, simply by out-braking my opponents.

I am sure Casper has brakes just as good, but wow, they sure feel
"hard" after driving the Avalon.
--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily