RE: TR6 Pedal position

To: "Cameron Greig" <tr6greig@globalnet.co.uk>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Pedal position
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:57:52 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Simple fix Cameron, follow the linkage from the pedal into the engine bay.
You will find a ~3/8" rod running horizontally.   Attached to the end of the
rod is an arm which connects to the throttle linkage.  Loosen the clamp bolt
holding the arm tight to the rod end.  Rotate the pedal (and rod) to the
position you desire and retighten the clamp bolt.  Check linkage travel to
make sure your carbs are still openning fully.  There is a pedal stop bolt
on the floor which can also be adjusted to get additionoal travel if
necessary.

Dave Brackin