TR-3A Spark Plugs

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-3A Spark Plugs
From: Dennis & Bridget Lambert <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:09:17 -0700
The book recommends Champion L87YC plugs for my '61 TR-3A.  They seem to
be kind of hard to find at the local automotive superstores (even the
local NAPA was out), and there is no cross reference in their
computers.  What other plug can I run in my car?  It's stock, except for
87mm pistons and liners, and a Lucas Sport coil (half price from Moss a
couple of years ago; cheaper  than a stock replacement coil).  The car
will probably be driven only on the street - no autocrossing (although I
do get the itch every time I stop by and watch for a while).

Thanks, Dennis